Consider this a ‘Top 10’ list for those iconic places and experiences on the Sunshine Coast that you just can’t miss.
- Hike the famed Sunshine Coast Trail, Canada's longest hut-to-hut hiking trail.
- Watch the tide change at Skookumchuck Narrows, one of the great whitewater wonders of the world.
- Go cross-country skiing and snowshoeing at Dakota Ridge in the winter.
- Walk along Savary Island's white sandy beaches.
- Boat or kayak through beautiful Desolation Sound.
- Stand in awe of the waterfalls in Princess Louisa Inlet.
- Visit Western Canada’s only National Historic District in Powell River’s Townsite.
- Stroll the picturesque harbour in Gibsons Landing.
- Paddle your way along the Powell Forest Canoe Route.
- Shred trails at local mountain bike parks.